The Best 2 Person Tents – 2019
How good your tent is can either make your camping trip or ruin it.
Whether your tent is for hiking, backpacking, or a weekend camping trip, there are many factors to consider when choosing a tent, and there are a vast number of different types and models available.
In this article we try to help you separate the good from the bad, and choose the best 2-person tent for the money.
The Best 2 Person Tent In 2019 - Comparison
#1 - Happy Camper Two Person Tent - Our Choice
There are so many reasons why the Happy Camper Two Person Tent came in at the top number one on the list.
One is that it is great for camping as well as hiking. This is because the size is compact.
You will enjoy the vented roof with a rain fly.
Another great feature is the screen so that you cannot have to worry about the pesky bugs.
The construction of this tent with four metal stakes makes it very durable and long lasting.
You may find that you love all the amazing features but the price is also a great feature of the top number one tent on the list of two persons tents.
- DURABLE MATERIAL - Keeping yourself, your camping equipment, and your personal items dry when you are camping is half the battle. The sturdy nylon material on the tent body and the...
- SPACIOUS AND CONVENIENT - This lightweight 2-person dome tent with a large D-style door was designed for comfort, space, and convenience. With an interior height of 3.50 feet and 6.25 foot...
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Get the most out of your tent during the year! The fiberglass poles and ventilation window allow you to utilize this tent for activities in the spring and summer....
#2 - Coleman Sundome 2 Person Tent
Up next is the Coleman Sundome 2-Person Tent.
This tent sleeps up to two people comfortably.
You will have this set up in no time with the two-pole design. You will not have to worry about having to slouch when you are inside with the almost fifty inches of space in the center.
If you have electronics then you will have the ability to plug them in - this tent comes with a port for electrical access.
The dome construction will make you feel like you have a lot more space.
So with this affordable tent you will have space for comfort and much more.
- Dome tent with spacious interior allows you to move comfortably
- Easy setup in only 10 minutes. Fits two people. Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
#3 - Mountainsmith Morrison 2 Person 3 Season Tent
Coming in at number three, the Mountainsmith Morrison 2 Person 3 Season Tent has won many awards.
With this tent you are getting color coded system. The instructions come with a quick guide for reference, making this tent easy to put up.
This 2-person tent is made with 2-pole design so that it is easy as pie to set up and take down.
With the feature of thirty- five square feet of space on the main floor, there is no need to worry about lack of space.
Worry about water getting in? There is no need any more with the taped seams.
#4 - Mountain Trails Current Hiker 2 Person Tent
With the Mountain Trails Current Hiker you will get so much for the price you are paying.
This includes a compact and lightweight so that backpacking and hiking is made easier.
You will also be able to have increased air flow with the vents in the roof.
When you take it down, it is very quick and easy with the feature of the duffle bag storage system.
All your items will be within reach with the utility pocket.
With the mud mat that is attached you will not have to worry about the floor getting dirty when coming in and out.
So not only do you get space but you also get an affordable price.
- Lightweight and compact for hiking or backpacking with carry weight of 3.5 pounds
- Large Dutch "D" style door and 2 Polyester mesh windows with inside flaps
- Welded polyethylene floor with inside binding
#5 - Kelty Salida 2 Tent
No need to worry about disturbing the other person when you need to enter and exit because this product was made with the technology of a zipper that is noiseless.
This product also has one door and weighs less than five pounds.
With this tent you will have comfort and leisure without disruption to the other party when you need to come and go.
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
Do you own any of the tents mentioned here? Did you choose a different one? Let us know in the comments!